Live Help
Your Session Will Expire in   seconds.
If you do not wish to log-out, choose 'Let me continue'
Reset SessionCancel Session

Ex-employee can file winding up petition as a creditor for recovery of his unpaid salary: HC

April 12, 2017[2017] 80 47 (Bombay)/[2017]138CLA59(Bombay)/[2017] 141 SCL 7 (Bombay)/[2017] 201 COMP CASE 595 (Bombay)

CL: Where entire salary of an ex-employee of a company, was outstanding with company, he would certainly be a creditor within provision of section 439, hence, could file winding-up petition

read more
Best view in 1140 x 768